?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

BLUG Meet, March 2004

The meet went on pretty well :) One of the longest I've been to & the schedule got all messed up thanks to a talk by some eGovernance chappie. Met up with humanitybites, aivalli, botsie, Devdas & lots of other people. Learnt the 90% rule from Devdas & botsie, fun rule :) & pretty much applies to the real world.

90% of everything is Crud.

zoneee made it to the meet :) So my Gentoo guru was there for the talk hehe ;) Thanks zoneee


I dread Saturdays. I do not want to go to the college, but I'll go. Damned attendance. I'm so glad that this will all be over shortly....I can't hardly wait.

Comments

( 6 comments — Leave a comment )
balaji
Mar. 26th, 2004 12:31 pm (UTC)
missed the fun. had to come office early. tell me when can i take those gentoo cd's.
-b-
fox2mike
Mar. 27th, 2004 04:53 am (UTC)
I'll leave my number on IM, call up & you can come & take it :)
zoneee
Mar. 26th, 2004 11:51 pm (UTC)
Ure welcome, d00d!
Too bad U had too little time for Ure presentation, all because of a certain inDUHvidual! ;-)
fox2mike
Mar. 27th, 2004 04:55 am (UTC)
Re: Ure welcome, d00d!
Yeah...oh well...there's always next time lol ;)
mannu
Mar. 27th, 2004 03:54 pm (UTC)
Missed the meet.

90% of the people in the world are idiots, and everyone thinks they're part of the remaining 10%. :)
fox2mike
Mar. 27th, 2004 07:43 pm (UTC)
Missed the meet.

I'm starting to wonder...I guess we're not destined to meet before LB/2004 ??? lol

As for the rule, you put it the polished way :)
( 6 comments — Leave a comment )

Latest Month

July 2009
S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Lilia Ahner