From left to right :
1) A Tree by the roadside. If you look at the bigger version, it has LOTS of Bee-hives on it.
2) Fountain at Brindavan Gardens.
3) Flower of a touch-me-not plant.
4) Shot of the sky, at around 0820.
5) How massive a dam really is...
6) Harangi Reservoir. Water level was at 80 out a capacity of 180 feet.
7) Flower whose name I don't know...
8) Water from the Harangi Dam flows out this way.
9) A View from Raja's Seat, Madikeri, Coorg.
I am too bored/disoriented to linkify the above photos, the album is here.