Observations of the Day
- A couple of signals work thru the night in Bangalore city, like Kasturba Road and GPO/Vidhana Soudha junction.
- No caution lights, full signal with timers were on at 0345 today morning.
- People don't care a damn about signals or caution lights. They jump them both with equal speed. Sigh
- Saw one near miss at Vellara Junction at around 0340. Very very close shave for a BPO Taxi and a Nandini (Hotel) delivery van, both coming at right angles to each other.
- Trains scheduled to reach Cantt at 0355 do finally arrive at 0525. Once in a while. Just to piss the living hell out of me.
- Atleast two auto drivers have to fight at Cantt for a patron. And use the best of language while doing it.
- Python is a nice language. After PHP, I'm really starting to like Python.